Gazi Koleji 7-D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School Musical 3 Breaking News

3 posters

Aşağa gitmek

High School Musical 3 Breaking News Empty High School Musical 3 Breaking News

Mesaj tarafından Begüm Salı Ocak 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Evet yeni aldığım İngilizce dergiden koyuyorum ...
Anlamazsanız söyleyin çeviriyim öyle bi daha koyıyım Very Happy

HSM3
BREAKING NEWS

High School Musical 3 will be filmed in Utah from April 21 until June 13 and is expected to hit theaters in October. From what we hear, there are some big changes happening.

1.Zac's Raking In The Dough!
Zac reportedly scored a whopping $3 million to reprise the role of Troy Bolton.
Cha-ching!
2.New Cast Members?
According to diroctor Kenny Ortega, HSM3 will not be the finel HSM. "I have a feeling this will be the end [for the current stars]," Kenny confesses. "But this franchise may move to another generation!"
3.The Stars Are Ovet It!
Many of the HSM actors -Zac,Vanessa,even Lucas- have allued the fact that HSM is holdingthem back professionally. "I am getting used to people not always taking me seriosly, but I am working to change that." Lucas says.
4.Script Spoilers!
"It's their senior year, so there's going to be graduation - and prom!" Vanessa exclaims. Ashley told us that she's secretley hoping Sharpay will finelly get a boyfriend and that she will Prom Queen. " She didn't get the musical in first one.She didn't get the guy in the sequel. She needs to be Prom Queen!"
Begüm
Begüm
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 133
Kayıt tarihi : 24/01/08
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Ankara

https://gazikoleji7d.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

High School Musical 3 Breaking News Empty Geri: High School Musical 3 Breaking News

Mesaj tarafından nazlı Çarş. Ocak 30, 2008 6:29 pm

şu yazıları türkçe yazsanız tam süper olucak Exclamation
nazlı
nazlı
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 45
Kayıt tarihi : 28/01/08

High School Musical 3 Breaking News Empty Geri: High School Musical 3 Breaking News

Mesaj tarafından alieser Çarş. Ocak 30, 2008 6:48 pm

HSM3
BREAKING NEWS

High School Musical 3 will be filmed in Utah from April 21 until June 13 and is expected to hit theaters in October. From what we hear, there are some big changes happening.

1.Zac's Raking In The Dough!
Zac reportedly scored a whopping $3 million to reprise the role of Troy Bolton.
Cha-ching!
2.New Cast Members?
According to diroctor Kenny Ortega, HSM3 will not be the finel HSM. "I have a feeling this will be the end [for the current stars]," Kenny confesses. "But this franchise may move to another generation!"
3.The Stars Are Ovet It!
Many of the HSM actors -Zac,Vanessa,even Lucas- have allued the fact that HSM is holdingthem back professionally. "I am getting used to people not always taking me seriosly, but I am working to change that." Lucas says.
4.Script Spoilers!
"It's their senior year, so there's going to be graduation - and prom!" Vanessa exclaims. Ashley told us that she's secretley hoping Sharpay will finelly get a boyfriend and that she will Prom Queen. " She didn't get the musical in first one.She didn't get the guy in the sequel. She needs to be Prom Queen!"

hsm 3 şok şok şok!

utah eyaletinde 21 nisan da geleceeek
sonra 31 eylül de her yerdeeee

zach havlıyor!vanessanın kafa karışık!zach 7/49 luk şans topundan 3 milyon dolar çakmış.ça-çing!

yeni adamlar geliyomuş futbnbolcu ortega.lucas sanırm gerçekleri anlamaya başaldım diyomuş.gerçekelr ne diyincede bilmem diyomuş...

zach vanessa dan ayrılıp çoşup lucasa asılıyomuş lucas da yüz vermiince corbine aslılıyomuş corbinde ben begümün sevgilisiyim diyip motora atlıyp fıyıyomuş.zach ortada kabak kibin kalıyomuş
alieser
alieser
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 84
Nerden : ankaranın oralar olaiblir yada olmayabilir olmak yada olmamak işte bütün mesela bu mesela değil

http://www.popomundo.com

Mesaj tarafından Begüm Perş. Ocak 31, 2008 9:13 am

Süper çevirmişsin ...
Özellikle şurası
zach vanessa dan ayrılıp çoşup lucasa asılıyomuş lucas da yüz vermiince corbine aslılıyomuş CORBİNDE BEN BEGÜMÜN SEVGİLİSİYİM diyip motora atlıyp fıyıyomuş.zach ortada kabak kibin kalıyomuş
Begüm
Begüm
Admin
Admin

Mesaj tarafından alieser Perş. Ocak 31, 2008 10:27 am

Very Happy oww yee
alieser
alieser
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 84
Nerden : ankaranın oralar olaiblir yada olmayabilir olmak yada olmamak işte bütün mesela bu mesela değil

http://www.popomundo.com

Mesaj tarafından Begüm Perş. Ocak 31, 2008 10:33 am

Rock 4 ever Very Happy
Begüm
Begüm
Admin
Admin